NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION & MINDFULNESS IN PRISON
Freedom Project provides Nonviolent Communication and mindfulness programs in Washington State prisons. We hope to co-create empathetic and connected communities both inside prison and in the outside community.
Want to know more about Freedom Project and ways that you can be involved?
• Read about Freedom Project’s mission and history
• Learn more about our programs, nonviolent communication, and mindfulness.
• Hear about the impact that Freedom Project is having
• Check out our calendar for upcoming community events (like our annual Welcome Home Ceremony or monthly community circles) and for our prison programming schedule
• Stay updated on Freedom Project news by subscribing to our weekly e-mails or reading our quarterly newsletters
• Find out ways that you can work or volunteer with Freedom Project
• Consider donating to help Freedom Project sustain and expand our prison programming
• Get to know our staff/board and find out ways to contact us